Thursday, December 23, 2010

Farewell to Victor David - Jangaon


Victor David is the Eldest son of my 4th Brother Joy David of Jangaon. Victor David completed his B.tech in Hyderabad and he got oppurtunity to study MS in Texas University USA. All Kalyanapu families gathered together for Thanksgiving and and Farewell to Victor David to USA. Meeting was precided by Pastor K.A.Paul . I gave the message and Bro. Thomas Kalyanapu (USA) and Dr. K.M. John extended the greetings and Mrs Vimala Christdas prayed over the blessing. Mrs Sharon Joy extended the vote of thanks. I pronounced the closing prayer and benediction. Bro Joy's Family served all the guests nice biryani. It was Indeed a treat.

1 comment:

victor david said...

Thank you chinnana for posting. I will be following your blog. Thank you for the message.It is helpful in my future decisions.Remember in your prayers.Praying for the ministry. Merry Christmas and a happy new year