Friday, April 2, 2010

Need Help for 2 church buildings- Urgent

This Church building in Otai Rampur is due for the roof. Bro Phil, myself and the Pastor
This Village has no roads at all My Pastor Boaz reached this village. This church building should be completed before monsoon that is June.

In the 2nd week of March My Brother Philip and I visited the remote Koya villages in the deep forests of Warangal district, AP India. Koya is a Schedule tribe lives in the jungles. We have descipled many koyas and now some are working as evangelist, Pastors and some even as Bible women. When God called me for His minsitry I left my home and went to jungles and forests in 1984 and started my ministry among Koyas who are most unreached people group of India. Since then God has put special burden for these tribal people. Now we are in need of support to complete two church buildings among koya village. One church needs roof which will cost $ 1500-00 and another one is still at basement level needs $2500-00 to complete the construction. I requests all my friends and viewers to come forward to support this just cause.

No comments: