Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rural Church Anneversary and Parsonage Dedication


Bishop Praying for the sick


Col Phil praying for the Blessings

Bishop Was garlanded and welcomed


Phil was garlanded and welcomed





On Feb 5th Myself my 2nd brother Philip Kalyanapu ( Col. US Army Retd) Travelled through rough country side roads and reached a village in Khammam District namely Gumpellagudem.
I preached the gospel in 1984 distributed gospel tracts and it never happened for me to follow up. But God gave me a promise where ever I put my feet that he will give it to me. Pastor Ratnam who is a minister in Ecclesia ministry started the worship services. And a church building was constructed two years ago on Feb 5th.
It was a joyous occasion for us. Pastor Ratnam's son Pastor Chandra Sekhar was also an ordained minister in Ecclesia was sent to this village. God blessed the Church and they could build a parsonage for the Pastor.
WE partook in the service both myself and my Brother Phil ministered the word and afterwards dedicated the Parsonage.
God really blessing the minister and the Ministry of Ecclesia Ministers kindly continue to pray for us

No comments: