Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bishop at Kalla covention

God has bestowed His grace and wisdom up on me so that I could write 7 books in USA 2009.I used to preach on sundays and write books on the rest of days. My USA trip was 6 weeks and God helped me to write 7 books. All glory to our God. It needs lot of money to print and release books. Thank God we have a printing press but we need the money for the paper and the staff.
Kalla is a village in West Godavari District near Bhimavaram town. For the Last 4 years pastor Isaac one the senior Pastors who got saved in my Dad's ministry 50 years ago is the doing wonderful ministry in Kalla. Great ministers of God will come to minister. And I got oppurtunity of ministering there. More than 10,000 people attend that convention. Each night I prayed for the thousands of needy people and also the sick many were blessed. One testimony of a woman who had cancer and both her brests were removed and she was so desperate for divine touch and she came to the meeting and word of knowledge came and I called her to the stage and she came then I prayed over her and cancelled the assignment of the devil. Then she came in next day and gave testimony that all the pain in that cancer had gone .Most probobly I will post the pictures of the convention afterwards. Glory to God

No comments: