Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Katturu Meetings and Church Dedication in Krishna District

Bishop Daniel dedicating the Ecclesia Prayer hall in Katturu in Krishna Dist.


On May 5th and 6th I was in Katturu in Krishna Dist in A.P State. It was terrible summer with too much humidity on 5th I gave I st message in Machilipatam crusade organized by Rev.Dr. Immanuel Anand P and then rushed to Katturu 45 km and ministered in the crusade. Pastor David my spiritual son from our Bible school started the ministry in that village. Ist night I just preached the word and offered a mass prayer.
On 6th morning I gave baptisms for 7 people and then dedicated the 2nd church in that area. Bro David is good singer, minister and his wife both are dedicated to this ministry. That night I preached in the crusade and prayed for the sick and lots of healings which were telecasted in out TV programmes. all glory to His name, Amen

No comments: