Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Home Going of My Older Sister Dr.Rev. Evangeline Grace


Rev.Dr.Evangeline Grace was the I st daughter of Late Apostle K.R.David one of the founders of the pentecostal movement in the State of Andhra Pradesh. India. She was born in Warangal in the year 1942 during the time of I st world war. Because of his calling Dr. David moved from place to place preaching the Full Gospel and planting Churches and Finally made his base at Rajahmundry. Mrs Grace married Rev. Samuel who was working in the Government later on resigned and came to the full time ministry but Mrs Grace worked as a Teacher and retired as an headmistress in Machilipatnam Municipality. She was a prayerful minister visited USA and UK witnessing the faithfulness of God. Gave birth to 5 daughters and 2 sons and all are blessed by the lord and are in the ministry.
She received call on april 18 2011 to her eternal home by God at age of 69 . I was in Yellandu crusade and was about to minister to the crowds received this death news. God has strenghthened me and I rushed to Machilipatnam on 19th early hours Partook in the funeral service. All my brothers and sisters came to the funeral service you can see them in the pictures. Kindly pray for the bereived family my brother in law Bishop P.Samuel, their sons Rev. Emmanuel and Rev. Daniel, and dauthers, and their families. My youngest brother Dr. Stephen married her oldest daughter came from USA and also my older Bro. Thomas from USA also were in the funeral service.

No comments: