Monday, September 20, 2010

Greetings From USA


Bro. Thomas Kalyanapu founder of Ecclesia Ministries Released the CD


Bro Joshua Pilli received the Ist copy of the New release.

Sister Udaya was praying for the Blessing over the New MP 3 CD



Daniel Kalyanapu was giving Message.
Hai friends greetings in Jesus holy name. I Left Kazipet on Sep 1st Reached Newark, New Jersey on Sep 3rd at 11 am. My Brother Thomas came to the airport and received me.
On 5th sunday morning I shared in Scotch Plains Baptist where My Brother is deacon. I had wonderful time in that church seeing some friends which I know from my previous visits.
Same evening I was invited to United Evangelical Christian Fellowship Church where I preached the word and It was a wonderful time of fellowship with Christians from India and also relatives.
I have produced many audio CD s albums I picked up hit songs and took out Our Ist MP3 CD
Which was released in that service. Sister Udaya Prayed over and My Brother released the CD in the name of our Lord and gave Ist copy of the CD to Mr. Joshua Pilli. and also to the musicians.





No comments: