Monday, September 20, 2010

Bishop in Atlanta Ist India Baptist Church on sep 19 sunday


Rev. Avinash, his wife and sis Hepsibah leading the Praise and Worship.




On sep 19th sunday my sister in law Jyostna drove me to Decatur, Ist India Baptist Church.
Rev. Avinash Raiborde the pastor of that Church received me well and we had a wonderful worship in English and Hindi and music was played by Bro Emmanuel Damera, who also loved me so much took me to his house and treated me with good food on saturday.
Pastor Avinash is a Holy Spirit tongue talking Baptist Pastor who is full of God's power and glory.
While Emmauel was singing song offeratory was taken. Then I gave the message and challenged the church that God gives new beginings from Jer 18:6. Then we had the fellowship dinner.
After the service our Relatives Mr Ajay and Mrs Messina came to Atlanta and drove me to South Carolina to their house. Messina is a teacher in a public school. Before they moved from India they were our church members for many years.They are a blessing to our Ministry all these years.



Add Image

No comments: