Monday, September 27, 2010

Bishop in Grace Trinity Church - Philadelphia, PA


I came to Philadelphia on Sep 22nd from South Carolina. My niece Lilian d/o Rev. K.E.Joy David, and her husband Dr.Kiran Sukumar received me into their house. They are the members of Grace Trinity Church Philadelphia. Also Kiran's Brother Mr. Naveen is the guitarist in the worship team in the same Church. Their Pastors , Rev. Dr. Chandra Soans and Asst Pastor Kamalesh Stephen invited me to this Church .We had wonderful worship service I gave the message and Challenged the Church to live a Purpose driven Life .After the service we had a Fellowship lunch during that time many members of the Church came to me and appreciated the message even the Pastor of the Church Rev. Soans have extended an invitation that their Pulpit is always open for me.
On Saturday sep 25th this Church and the Pastor and their School activities telecasted on ABC news.

No comments: