Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bishop shared the word in Tele Prayer conference

On Sep 25 th I got the previlege on Sharing word  to the group of Sisters on Tele conference.
My neice Lily hooked me up to these prayerful women  always praying and interceeding
for the needs of the people. Sis Rebeca from  New Jersey  and some other sisters doing this
wonderful prayer ministry.
I  taught them a prayer song and also I share the message on prayer and Challenged them to
continue that ministry.
That Evening  in King of Prushia  town in Bro Raju and  Sis Beulah's house the corner stone
Church group gathered  for a prayer meeting and I was also invited by Sister Beulah  Lily's friend
Their Pastor  Visuvasam Dhanraj was kind enough and gave the whole  time for me to Share
God's word and I shared  on God centered life. They all said they were so blessed by the Word
and we closed the meeting with fellowship supper.

No comments: